'); -->

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 26, 2012

I've had an incredibly crappy week

It started with coming into work on Monday and finding that a decision a business owner made was wrong coming back to haunt them and the expectation that my team would fix it. It progressed to said business owner bitching to the powers that be that we weren't supporting them (and it was their own fuck up)and dealing with another business owner that had a legislatively mandated program to stand up complaining the same. I might add if we had been any more flexible our heads would have been up our own collective ass. A horrible meeting ensued where one person accused us of dropping a requirement on them at the last minute which we had given them weeks ago. The person's initials are LS which I decided meant "Lying Skank", I the reconsidered it because of the sexual connotations and the fact that it was unfair to skanks. I next considered "scum" and then realized I was giving the woman too much credit. I need to find a suitable s- word - scabies came to mind but I just don't know. A co-worker had worked with LS when s/he (let's cover my ass here) and basically described her a "backstabbing bitch. (I guess that blows the cya) What pisses me off is that I ALWAYS do what it takes. I see this shit as as slap in the face. Apparently, one of the BOs actually said he didn't believe my contractors(and myself) worked weekends to deliver what he needed. but i have a hearty FU to that BO.

No comments: