'); -->

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Broken foot

I have no idea how I broke my foot. My sister and I are both notorious klutzes. About two weeks ago, I slipped and ended up on my right knee with my right hand effectively punching the floor. The hand pain was more intense than pain in my left foot that I didn't really register it. Fast forward a week or so, my hand is better and my foot is starting to be more uncomfortable. It all came to a head on this past weekend when getting into the car I felt a stabbing pain and cracking sensation in my foot. Driving home with a stick shift was not pleasant. I finally bit the bullet and went to the doc who sent me for xrays. Oops, fractured bone in my foot. I go to the orthopedist tomorrow. No idea what the treatment will be but have a sinking suspicion no driving for me for a while which sucks when you have a manual transmission. When my idiot but generous brother lived in PA, he was generous enough to swap cars but he is now in GA. Luckily, I have friends who will help me get to work and run errands.

2012 has not been good to me so far what with idiot business owners at work, who are frankly insulting, having to put Tess to sleep and now this. Thank god for meds.

Update: Tres Chic

No comments: